How to join the Fylde Bird Club
There are several ways to pay for a new Fylde Bird Club membership.
- Download and print a membership application and standing order form here. Please return the membership application and Gift Aid form to Kinta Beaver (Membership Secretary), 22 Beach Road, Preesall, Poulton le Fylde, FY6 0HQ. The Standing Order form must be sent to your BANK. Please do not send the Standing Order form to Fylde Bird Club.
Alternatively, you can complete the membership application form and Gift Aid form and send by e-mail to Kinta Beaver, if you are able to scan the completed forms and send as a PDF. The Standing Order form must be sent to your BANK. Please do not send the Standing Order form to Fylde Bird Club.
- To pay by Paypal please click on the relevant 'buy now' link below and follow the on screen instructions.
Family membership covers all family members at a single address, and entitles the subscriber to one bird report and one set of newsletters per household.
Junior membership (under 16 years) is FREE if accompanied by a full Adult or Family membership. Please add a ‘note to seller’ with the name of the junior member. Junior members may attend Club meetings but must always be accompanied by a responsible adult. Adult non-members welcome at meetings for a fee of £3 per meeting.
Fylde Bird Club is a Registered Charity (Number 1102961) and we can recover an extra 25p for every £1 donated via the Gift Aid scheme. When you have made your payment to Fylde Bird Club you will be sent a Gift Aid form by the Membership Secretary (Kinta Beaver) as part of your new members information pack. The Gift Aid form will explain who is eligible to Gift Aid their subscription/donation and what information needs to be provided.
- To pay by cheque please print out and complete the blue text below and send to Kinta Beaver (Membership Secretary), 22 Beach Road, Preesall, Poulton le Fylde, FY6 0HQ.
Please make cheques payable to Fylde Bird Club.
Fylde Bird Club is a registered Charity (Number 1102961) and we can recover an extra 25p for every £ donated. If you are a UK taxpayer and want your donation to be a Gift Aid donation please tick the Gift Aid Box or download a copy of the Gift Aid form from this website. Please note that you must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year (currently 25p for each £1 you give).
I would like my subscription to be considered a Gift Aid donation (please tick):
On receipt of payment new members will be sent a pack consisting of:
· Letter of welcome to Fylde Bird Club
· Programme of meetings for current year
· Fylde Bird Club constitution
· Membership card
· Copy of most recent annual Bird Report
· Copy of most recent newsletter
· Fylde Bird Club car sticker
Subscriptions run from January to December each year.
Please read the Fylde Bird Club constitution.